Sunday, April 26, 2009

The chain gypsy is in the fridge?


One day Mark decided that it was time to change the chain gypsy on the anchor windless. As I am the boat organizer he asked me where it was. I THOUGHT I knew exactly were it was but alas it was not there. I looked at my ‘spares’ inventory list for ‘anchor’ and came up with nothing so did not even look there. We gave up and Mark did something else instead. I woke up the next morning and thought….I wonder if I listed it as chain gypsy instead of anchor windless…sure enough, there it was, in the 'spares' locker.


To tease Mark, I put it in the fridge for him to discover….he opened the fridge, got a drink out and closed it again without even noticing the darn thing. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes… (This is actually the old one as he installed the new one so fast I failed to get a picture.)

No comments: