Friday, May 28, 2010

Back to Bequia...


So we left beautiful St Lucia and continued down island to Bequia…but as different island guys came by and offered to do work on our boat we decided that it was time for us to work. While I polished all the stainless steel outside (got my first sunburn on my back from wearing a cropped t-shirt – drat) Mark sanded and varnished the forward companionway…I got a picture of him but alas, he did not get one of me. We are planning on leaving in the morning for Carriacou if we can get the boat put back together….looks like a cyclone hit it…ahhh yes, reminds me of the old days on Lake Lewisville…

1 comment:

John said...

You are blazing a trail south! Don't think I will catch you until Greneda. I am here in Dominica and will be doing an island tour tomorrow. Would love to hear about St Lucia. Will be heading there next. May overnight in Martinique just to get some rest, but I hear there is too much crime. Hovan says....use suntan lotion! :)