Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Silhouette under sail at last...


When we were in Bequia I went to see about an internet question I had to the local office supply store on a Friday. The store was closed so I went to the bar on the other side to ask if the store had moved as it was middle of the day. I met a man (Brad) in the bar and we chatted he was on a charter boat. When I mentioned the name of our boat he said that it was the prettiest boat he ever saw I gave him a boat card and while we were in Bequia I received an email with 3 pictures he took of us under sail near Mayreau . These are the only ones we have under full sail. What a nice man and what a coincidence!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord! It is big and beautiful!
Miss You,
Jeanie

sailordan327 said...

Great picture. Is Mark's email still good? Lydia Grace may be pulling out of port end of 2010.